ATA - Certified Polyglot Translator
- Harvard Extension School, Cambridge, USA - courses in linguistics, modern physics, and intensive Italian
- Korea University, Seoul, Korea - Korean language program (Korea Foundation scholarship recipient)
- Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland - M.A. in Korean Studies
- Graduated from both Polish Embassy and Russian high schools which I attended simultaneously, Moscow, Russia
- Former inhabitant of Great Britain, South Korea and Russia. Permanent resident of the United States
- Native language is Polish
- Professional experience in business, technical documentation, and matters related to patent law and insurance
- Extensive experience in medical translation: articles from medical journals, patient documentation, clinical research documentation, etc.
- Extensive professional and private contacts with English, Korean, and Russian native speakers
Professional affiliation: Certified Member of ATA (American Translators Association).
Resources: multilingual computing environments (Windows); broadband Internet connection and services; CAT tools: Trados, Wordfast; access to Harvard libraries and e-resources
Request complete Curriculum Vitae